Friday, October 12, 2007

No Walk

yesterday but a nap and an evening event. I seem to be slowly catching up on all that sleep I missed after the mutt died. Couldn't sleep more than a few hours a night for some while. Now I'm waking up but going back to sleep. A busy day today and no walk. It's cold out there and I'm a wimp.

On the up side, though, I got myself a calf length faux suede coat with a warm lining from Land's End. And it fits. I have no coats past hip length because it is impossible to deal with them while driving. This was purchased specifically to walk. And to block my wimpy whining about not wanting to be cold. Oh, that cold? 50 degrees. Yes, I'm a sniveler. But I have an excuse to use some sock yarn for more mittens, hats, and scarves. I have some lovely robin's egg blue that should complement my chocolate brown coat nicely.

I made a meat loaf and packed it with whole grains, leeks, and mushrooms. It was tasty and decent. A side of baked yam and I was good to go.

Today I wish for patience.

No comments: